perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] meshconfig-agent.log 400 bad request error on toolkit hosts

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] meshconfig-agent.log 400 bad request error on toolkit hosts

  • From: matt fetting <>
  • To: David Szydloski <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] meshconfig-agent.log 400 bad request error on toolkit hosts
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:51:27 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Thanks David. The pscheduler ping command passed with an "is alive" result. However, the troubleshoot command did produce a failure (see below):

[root@host2]# pscheduler troubleshoot
Performing basic troubleshooting of localhost.

Checking for pScheduler on localhost... OK.
Idle test on localhost.... 9 seconds...404 Resource Not found.

 Failed.
  Did not get a result: Resource Not found.

I rebooted both nodes for grins, and now that troubleshoot command returns a "pScheduler appears to be functioning normally." Not sure if the services were in some broken state based on my past troubleshooting (service restarts, etc). I do not see the 400 errors in my logs anymore, but still don't have any data. Will give it a little time and perhaps start a new thread related to the lack of data if that issue persists.

mdf