perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] graphs missing after upgrade to CentOS 7

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] graphs missing after upgrade to CentOS 7

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: "Decker, Ryan C." <>
  • Cc: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>, perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] graphs missing after upgrade to CentOS 7
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 10:38:41 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Ryan,

Does the page load now? I wonder if the hanging was caused by some data center work at ESnet which hosts a file the page loads to determine if your host is in the lookup service. It should timeout but it not doing so has been a common complaint recently. The file in questions should be available again. FWIW, I am able to get your non-auth page to load without problem and see two tests listed.