perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Tests are running but do not show up in Configure Tests

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Tests are running but do not show up in Configure Tests

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>
  • To: "C. Aaron Smith" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Tests are running but do not show up in Configure Tests
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 12:33:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, de-DE, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hello Aaron,

You are mentioning several pS components here, so we'll need some clarifications.

" The test results between the two nodes are shown under details on the home page." Are these statistics being updated?

Can you please share your /etc/perfsonar/meshconfig-agent-tasks.conf file? Please remove any password fields found in the file.

Please also try to add / configure a new test on any of these systems by using the "+Test" button and share the experience.

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT SA1T2: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT SA2T3: pS development team

GEANT SA3T5: eduPERT team