perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Generate Dashboard on perfSONAR Central Management:

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Generate Dashboard on perfSONAR Central Management:

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: , Renan PHILIPPE <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Generate Dashboard on perfSONAR Central Management:
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 06:20:26 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:eit/kBOiglJvlO6971gl6mtUPXoX/o7sNwtQ0KIMzox0KP74rarrMEGX3/hxlliBBdydsK0UzbeO+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6aijSI4DUTAhTyMxZubqSwQ9aKzpf/6+fn45DJbR5PgjOnJK5pIQ+erAPNu9MQjJc4bKs911+BmHZOcuIe/UNJAXOrpzu0st29+pdltTxQuvYg79ZNeb/3ea0kQKYeAi5wYE4v48i+nB/PVwaQrl8VUWhexhNODxnt4Qq8WJrt5Hip/tFh0TWXaJWlBYs/Xi6vuuIyEEfl

Hi,

Any errors in /var/log/perfsonar/meshconfig-guiagent.log?