perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] pScheduler Cannot Connect to DB

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] pScheduler Cannot Connect to DB

  • From: "Smith, Cody A." <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Cc: Mark Feit <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] pScheduler Cannot Connect to DB
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 17:04:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:XKfA5heAoMFLoxGEeBEsL9mRlGMj4u6mDksu8pMizoh2WeGdxc66YR7h7PlgxGXEQZ/co6odzbGJ4+a9ASQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpRZbIBj0NBJ0K+LpAcaSyp3vj6Hhs6HUNh1FnjSmZrV7NlCrtgjL/p0OjJFsMaE3wwGMv2BFYcxXw39lP1Seg0y668utqs1N6SNV7rga8s9cUeGyVKM0XPRxSn5uZ2sy/8jqqRnrSgKVoH0RTjNFwVJzHwHZ4USiDd/KuSzgu784gXHCMA==
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I’m still getting the same errors after both the command you sent, and a reboot.

Cody Smith
Performance Engineer
OARnet
A member of the Ohio Technology Consortium
1224 Kinnear Road, Columbus, Ohio 43212
Office: (614) 292-9415 • Fax: (614) 292-9390