perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Potential enhancement for perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Potential enhancement for perfsonar

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>
  • To: Brent Draney <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Potential enhancement for perfsonar
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 09:24:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, de-DE, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:+CudwRaxcT3QA+EUJcukRX7/LSx+4OfEezUN459isYplN5qZpcqybnLW6fgltlLVR4KTs6sC0LWG9f24EUU7or+/81k6OKRWUBEEjchE1ycBO+WiTXPBEfjxciYhF95DXlI2t1uyMExSBdqsLwaK+i76xXcoFx7+LQt4IPjuUs6X1pzvlrP6x5qGSR9Fgib1Tal7Khin5VHbrMUMiI1vO443xwHSqT1HfPoAgSsiPV+JkQ374M6quYN4/j54uvQ9+tRGXLmgOak0UPYQWCwrKW4u48vir1zeVgaVznoaTmgMlBdUWU7I4AysDbnrtS6v/MV0wi+bL8roCfgVRz2kp+dRci3FyW1PYz8n+WeRhcVqiqNJpwyJqRVihYLZNtLGfMFid7/QKItJDVFKWdxcAmkYWtux

Hi Brent,

Thanks for your suggestion. In general I find it a good idea to the moment until the automated processing of the capture.

My point here is, that measurement instruments, should be optimized for measurements and analysis of data should happen elsewhere.

Still I also do miss the ability to capture the traffic for a specific measurement and end up doing long interval captures (~15min), since the measurement is not produced immediately.

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT SA1T2: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT SA2T3: pS development team

GEANT SA3T5: eduPERT team