perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Graph and test interval changes in perfsonar 4.0

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Graph and test interval changes in perfsonar 4.0

  • From: Michael Johnson <>
  • To: Brian Candler <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Graph and test interval changes in perfsonar 4.0
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:12:09 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:MuDwuRW1GqigLcK28gQsapI064TV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYbBaBt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6PG/HzNdqs/Z6TgrS99lb1c9k8IYnggtUoauKHbQC7rUVRE8B9lIT1R//nu2YgB/Ecf6YEDO8DXptWZBUhrwOhBoKevrB4Xck9q41/yo+53Ufg5EmCexbal8IRiyrwjdrMsbjIttJqos1hfFv2ZDdvhLy29vOV+dhQv36N2q/J5k/SRQuvYh+NBFXK7nYak2TqFWASo/PWwt68LlqRfMTQ2U5nsBSWoWiQZHAxLE7B7hQJj8tDbxu/dn1ymbOc32Sq00WSin4qx2RhLklDsLOjgk+2zMlMd+kLxUrw6gpxxnwo7bfoeVNOZlfqjAed8WXHdNUtpNWyBEBI63cokBAPcbPetAoYfzp0UAowa9CwmiC+zg1iJHiX340qAh3OQtDRvL0RY8E98UrXjZqsj+OqcIUeCyyanF1TLNb/JK1jf98ofHbBQhquyIU7J3ccrRz1IvFwTDjl6NroHlOjGV2+cTv2WA4OpgUeWvhHU9pAF1pDivwdsjhpPIhoII0FzL6zh2wJssKNC+VUV1YsakHYNNuyyVM4Z6WN4uTmBotSog17ELt5G2cDILxZkj3xLTduKLfoyS7h/hUOudOzN1iGh4dL6ihRu/91WrxPfmWcmuyllKqzJIktnSuXAJ0Bze8s2HReF8/kelxDqDzgbT5f9KIEwumqrbMZghwrksmZYJsETDAzX6l1vrg6+Lbkkk++6o5Pr7Yrj+u5OROIt5hhvjPqkvmsGzG/k0PwYBUmSB+Omx0KXv/UjjT7VLiv02nLPZsJffJckDo665AQxY3pg45hawFTem1tMYkmUdIFJEZRKLlZbmNEzTIPzgF/ewn0yskCt3x/DBJrDhGovCLmLNkLf6erZ97VRTyBAqwdBC/JJbFKsBLen3Wk/wr9zYEgQ5PxKuz+bmDtV9yp0RWXiJAqCHLKPer0WE6fwyLOmRN8cpv2PXMfks4bbFhHk1nVIHNf2jm5Aebny8E+5OO0KTZmqqidAERzQkpA07Gcnrg12LXDobRXGyWbk74HlvDYD2V6/MQoenibiH2yz9H4AQa2xbXAPfWUz0fpmJDq9fIBmZJdVsx3ldDeCs

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the feedback. Responses below.