perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar 4.0 MeshConfig problem

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar 4.0 MeshConfig problem

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Edward Toth <>
  • Cc: Antoine Delvaux <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar 4.0 MeshConfig problem
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 07:12:48 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi,

Its possible that its not following the redirect. In /etc/perfsonar/meshconfig-agent-tasks.conf try changing the measurement archive URL from http to https (should be in three places, just do a text search for it). If that fixes it, I will file an issue since it should follow the redirect.