perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] graphs for IPv6 peers stopped updating after 4.0 upgrade

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] graphs for IPv6 peers stopped updating after 4.0 upgrade

  • From: Pedro Reis <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] graphs for IPv6 peers stopped updating after 4.0 upgrade
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 17:20:32 +0100
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:SPAVHRJ9x4taGQHNctmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgfK/rxwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAuqwC17Sd4v6ocFdDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBXdrXKo8DEdBAj0OxZrKeTpAI7SiNm82/yv95HJbQhFgDuwbal9IRi3ogncssgbipZ+J6gszRfEvmFGcPlMy2NyIlKTkRf85sOu85Nm7i9dpfEv+dNeXKvjZ6g3QqBWAzogM2Au+c3krgLDQheV5nsdSWoZjBxFCBXY4R7gX5fxtiz6tvdh2CSfIMb7Q6w4VSik4qx2RhDokiMHPCMn/m/RhMJ7kaZXrAuuqhB6xYPffYObO+dkfq7FYN0UW2RBUMZWVyJCDI2zYYQAAOgdMutDoInxu0EDoAeiCQSiBu7izCJDiH/s3a091uQsCRvI0xI9ENIUt3Tfscn7O7kTUeCu0aLFyi3DYO1L1jfn74jEaAohru+NXbJrasfRx1UgGB/DjlmKsYzlIyqY2+IQuGaV6OpgUPigi28hqwxprDig2tsjio/TioIN1lDI7Tt2wJ0vKd2+VkF7fcaoEJ9LuCGeLYd2TcQiQ39wtCY8zb0JpIS0fCsQxJs52hHfduSLc4eJ4hL/VOaRPCx3iGh5d7K4gha/91WrxO7kVsSszVpHqiRInsPRun0D1RHf8NWLR/9+80u71zuC1Rjf5v9YLUwoiKbWLp8sz7osmpcWr0jPAiz7lFnzgaKVakko5uyl5uHnb7jiqJ+RNop5hw/iPqkvlMyyBP83PwgVUGWa/Omx2r7u8EL9TbhMk/Y4iLPWsIrAKsQevqO5AxFa0oIk6xunFTimyMwYkWUZIF5fdhKIk5TmO1fULPDgEfezm1WskDF1yPDaJrDtH5HAI3bZnLv8c7tw6VRQxBc3wN1c/Z5ZBLMMLOr2WkDrtdzYChE5Mxazw+biENh9zp0RVn+VAq+eKq/Sq0GH5uM0I+SXao8apCryK/4/6/72kX81gUUdcrWx3ZsLdHC4GexrI12Hbnr2jNcBCmAKvgwkQ+zwkVGCTCVTaGioX68n4jE7CZmmDZvYRoyzmrCB3SG7HoFIaWBcDFCDD2voe5ueV/gSdS2SP5wprjtRTbW7RZQm0xi08RLhxqBPL+zI9zceuI65ktV5+r79jxY3oAR5A96am1uATno8ynsFSyUxmrpyoFdVxFyI1+5gn6oLRpRo+/pVX1JiZtbnxOtgBoW3Bg8=

Hello,

Regarding this subject, I might have a similar problem.
Although I do have IPv6 configured, in the scheduler I can only see IPv4
test scheduled (using the /pscheduler/tasks?expanded&pretty)

In the /etc/perfsonar/meshconfig-agent-tasks.conf all the tests have the
"test_ipv4_ipv6 1" string and in the GUI also has a tick on both boxes.

I'll wait for the yum update to come out to see if it solves it.

Com meus melhores cumprimentos | Best Regards
Pedro Reis
Área de Serviços de Rede | Network Services Area
FCT|FCCN
Av. do Brasil, n.º 101
1700-066 Lisboa - Portugal
Telefone|Phone +351 218 440 100; Fax +351 218 472 167
www.fccn.pt