perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] test results in public toolkit dashboard (NOT maddash)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] test results in public toolkit dashboard (NOT maddash)

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To: Casey Russell <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] test results in public toolkit dashboard (NOT maddash)
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 13:51:56 +0000
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi,

When no results are shown on the public toolkit page, it means that the toolkit-gui cannot find any results in the local MA (esmond).  This could be because the local esmond instance is not running or is unreachable or it could be because the local regulartesting-daemon instance is not storing results locally.

Comparing http://ps-ksu-bw.perfsonar.kanren.net/esmond/perfsonar/archive/ and http://ps-fhsu-bw.perfsonar.kanren.net/esmond/perfsonar/archive/ it looks like the second host is not posting data to the local MA (the latest updates are nearly a year ago).

You should check that your regulartesting.conf has a properly defined local <measurement_archive> section pointing to localhost, with a perfsonar username and the corresponding password.  To find the password to the local MA, you can use the same instructions that what is described for the central MA at http://docs.perfsonar.net/previous_releases/3.5.1/multi_ma_install.html

Hope this helps,

Antoine.