perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Issues with pscheduler and limits

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Issues with pscheduler and limits

  • From: Daniel Spisak <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Issues with pscheduler and limits
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 16:26:11 -0800
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

I'm on an airplane currently, but I can get you the output of the tests I did in a few hours. In short, I was seeing "failed" tests for RTT and trace. My manual tests were latency and throughput which I got to succeed after my limits file edit. I tried running the RTT and trace tests manually and they run, but fail with no output to suggest what the issue was. I then tried looking up the perfsonar 3.5.x to pscheduler command reference and was able to execute 3.5.x style test commands which succeeded. All hosts were able to ping each other and were living on the same virtual network segment inside of virtualbox. I would love to do a video chat with you on this, I'll ping you privately about it.