perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] "Test Results" not loading on perfSONAR toolkit homepage

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] "Test Results" not loading on perfSONAR toolkit homepage

  • From: Zhi-Wei Lu <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] "Test Results" not loading on perfSONAR toolkit homepage
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 18:25:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:HVH1BBcPrnzQQyUWfBrMh4xclGMj4u6mDksu8pMizoh2WeGdxc2yZR7h7PlgxGXEQZ/co6odzbGJ4+a9AidZvN6oizMrTt9lb1c9k8IYnggtUoauKHbQC7rUVRE8B9lIT1R//nu2YgB/Ecf6YEDO8DXptWZBUka3CQ0gPunvFJXVic2tkv2p9oebNx1FnjSmZrV7NlCrtgjLnsgQnYZ4LKstkF3ErmYeKMpMwmY9F1KS2inx54+U4dY34TtUpto8/MJJT6ThOak0UOoLX3wdL2kp6Ziz5lH4RgyV6y5EXw==
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi all,

I have found the reason of failure.  My box was upgraded to 4.0rc1, the upgrade was probably not successful.

This box was from UCOP with perfsonar pre-installed.  I put it into production without realizing that it has

Internet2-staging.repo ENABLED.

How can I restore the old perfsonar 3.5.1?  I do have data backups.

Thank you.

Zhi-Wei Lu

IET-CR-Network Operations Center

University of California, Davis