perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] 1 Year graphs not displaying properly

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] 1 Year graphs not displaying properly

  • From: Kevin Draai <>
  • To: Daniel Doyle <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] 1 Year graphs not displaying properly
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:12:22 +0200
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:eyCkyhJdwsb/PLcvqtmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgUKvXxwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAtKIC1rGd6v2ocFdDyKjCmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TWapAQfERTnNAdzOv+9WsuL15z2hN2o/9XvRykAxGDlIOA6EBLjgQzXt8QSyadlO6I8gk/Fq39EfPVSyEtnP1SUlFD9+4G98IM1oApKvPd01MNeUKOyU74xRL0QWDcrLWEzzNbiswPOS02G7T0OWzNFwVJzHwHZ4USiDd/KuSzgu784iHGX

Hi Daniel

Thank you for your response. We have a central MA so in the regulartesting.conf file for each pS server it points to the local archive of the machine and the central MA. This was all that was added to the file. Our MaDDash url: http://psma.sanren.ac.za/maddash-webui/. Let me know if I can provide any more information.

Thanks
Kevin

SANReN Engineer - CSIR Meraka Institute

Email: |