perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Bug report...

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Bug report...

  • From: Michael Tiernan <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Bug report...
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 15:44:36 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:UT9e/xIgGQZ99EpCe9mcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgUKPvxwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAtKIC1rGd6v2ocFdDyKjCmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TXhpQIVT1/nOBB7PePzE5SXkt+6zciz/YHeeQNFmGD7bL9vZl3itQjLuNIRh4J4b7sqxwHho31Udv5QyH8yY1+fgkCv3Mqo+I9f9HFVp/Ms7chJV43/frh+QLBFXxo8NGVgwczgtRDOSUOz53YGVGwQ2k5NHwnI9hfzWL/0sze8u+ZgjnrJdfbqRKw5DGzxp5xgTwXl3X8K

Okay, here's a not too small item that needs to be put on the grand list of things to be fixed...

I was playing with npad trying to do some diagnostics and followed the links from the main page that is displayed:

only to find out that most of the links are broken and when I sent in a bug report I got an interesting answer: