perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Error retrieving data from the webservice

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Error retrieving data from the webservice

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Kenneth D Miller II <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Error retrieving data from the webservice
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 11:02:00 +0200

W dniu 26.07.2016 o 22:57, Kenneth D Miller II pisze:
Hi,

In moving our state wide perfsonar deployment to a central MA and Maddash,
I'm getting an error when I click into a graph history detail from Maddash.
Error retrieving data from the webservice.

The initial maddash is here:
http://ps-dashboard.npidev.psu.edu/maddash-webui/index.cgi?dashboard=Penn%20State%20RTM%20Mesh%20Config

Detail page with error:
http://ps-dashboard.npidev.psu.edu/maddash-webui/details.cgi?uri=/maddash/grids/Penn+State+RTM+Mesh+Config+-+Penn+State+IPv4+Throughput+Testing/blue1.rtm.tns.its.psu.edu/tb7.rtm.tns.its.psu.edu/Throughput+Reverse

Hi Kenneth,

Can you verify if the hosts properly downloaded the mesh config file and are actually storing data into central MA? For instance looking at the Blue1 or White1 node's /var/log/perfsonar/regular_testing.log ?

Szymon Trocha

Poznań Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl