perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] esmond issues?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] esmond issues?

  • From: Cas D'Angelo <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] esmond issues?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 16:32:04 -0400
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I have a RHEL 6.8 x86_64 box which is the only perfSONAR node I have which is not a Toolkit install.  The sysadmin installed many perfSONAR packages standalone, but I was having trouble getting any results from it on the maddash server. I installed the toolkit rpms on top of the other installation.

I think the issue is with esmond. I tried to manually add an api key and it gives me the following error:

$ python esmond/manage.py add_api_key_user perfsonar
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "esmond/manage.py", line 2, in <module>
    from django.core.management import execute_from_command_line
ImportError: No module named django.core.management

In any case, I think I need an api key to place into regulartesting.conf.

Thanks for your advice.

Cas