perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Installation of perfSONAR toolkit

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Installation of perfSONAR toolkit

  • From: "Uhl, George D. (GSFC-423.0)[SGT INC]" <>
  • To: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Installation of perfSONAR toolkit
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 17:40:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Antoine,

I just installed Ubuntu 14.04 on an Intel NUC and ran into the same problem as Hao with the Perl library mismatch on Sys::Meminfo. I did an apt-get update and an apt-get upgrade but the problem persists.  I’m not planning on registering my NUCs with the global lookup service so this is not a show stopper for me.  I just wanted to let you know that this problem is ongoing.

Thanks,
-George