perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Moving to centralized MA architecture

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Moving to centralized MA architecture

  • From: Humberto Galiza <>
  • To: PerfSonar Users <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Moving to centralized MA architecture
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 13:57:34 -0300

Hi folks,

I’m changing 8 pS servers to use a centralized MA architecture in order to store the regular tests results.

Nevertheless, my only concern is related to the historical data until the day of migration to this new approach today. I know that it was being stored within each host, so my question to the list is: is there any chance of merging the old data with the new one on the central MA? If so, how can I do that?

I couldn’t get any information on pS website in this sense (perhaps I’m looking in the wrong place…). I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Humberto Galiza ..::.. Senior Network Engineer
AmLight: http://www.amlight.net
AMPATH (ASN 20080): http://www.ampath.net
P:+55 (19) 3787-3367
M:+55 (19) 971-445-570