perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with regular testing in new version of perfsonar 3.5.1.2

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with regular testing in new version of perfsonar 3.5.1.2

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Gustavo Neves Dias <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with regular testing in new version of perfsonar 3.5.1.2
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 20:32:04 +0100

W dniu 23.03.2016 o 15:50, Gustavo Neves Dias pisze:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to know if could help me.

My perfsonar server ps-bw.sdmz.rnp.br was reinstalled and some perfsonar hosts were registered again to do regular testings:

But, only tests results from four them are shown on the dashboard.

I find attached print screens and some logs that show errors and warnings:

Hi Gustavo,

Did all your nodes upgrade already?
The log indicates connection problems possibly with firewall. Please ensure that the proper ports are open between the hosts. What happens if you try to run the tests manually between hosts?

Szymon Trocha

Poznań Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl