perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Checking setup, getting bad numbers

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Checking setup, getting bad numbers

  • From: Pol Llovet <>
  • To: Szymon Trocha <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Checking setup, getting bad numbers
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 16:32:32 +0000

Heh, you need to supply a "new" option to that script or it does nothing:
====
[root@ps-10g-dmz ~]# head /usr/lib/perfsonar/scripts/configure_sysctl
#!/bin/bash

COMMAND=$1

if [ "${COMMAND}" != "new" ]; then
    exit 0
fi
====

Do you know why this wouldn't have run during setup?  Is it related to the bug that the bwctld name changed?

--

Assc. Director of Research CI
Montana State University