perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Routing?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Routing?

  • From: Peter Laws <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Routing?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 16:58:49 -0600
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

I've finally got my node properly configured and I've got both inside
and outside interfaces on it. I realized today (after it was pointed
out to me :) that I didn't have routing quite right on the inside. I
added the usual /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/route-eth0 entries all
appears well ... but then I came across this
<http://docs.perfsonar.net/manage_dual_xface.html#host-routing-table-configuration>
that wants me to use the
/opt/perfsonar_ps/toolkit/scripts/mod_interface_route command instead.
Do I need to do that? Or will the regular CentOS (6.7) way be OK?

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY

College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16