perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Raspberry Node Setup!

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Raspberry Node Setup!

  • From: Michael Johnson <>
  • To: Sultan Sharief <>
  • Cc: Daniel Doyle <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Raspberry Node Setup!
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 13:44:47 -0500

Hi Sultan,

You should be able to retain minimal tools on the PI and configure your tests
on the central server using the Toolkit interface (http://hostname/toolkit)
assuming you have that installed. And you can follow the documentation Ivan
linked previously:

http://docs.perfsonar.net/manage_regular_tests.html

The above refers to the Toolkit GUI; perfSONAR UI is a separate tool, and you
could also use that, but I am less familiar with it. Ivan linked to the
documentation for pS UI.

Thanks,
Michael