perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] New system configurations.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] New system configurations.

  • From: Michael Tiernan <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] New system configurations.
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 13:11:43 -0400

I'd asked previously about it and got a reply from someone and since then I've been tasked with asking again for a new configuration and implementation plan.

Has anyone given the existing "recommendations" for a (pair of) perfSonar systems for handling 10Gb/s links to any of the more common hardware vendors in solicitation of quotes? (i.e. Dell, HP, SuperMicro, etc.)

If so, would they be willing to share it with us a sample of these quotes?

Thanks very much!

Will summarize if requested.

--
<< MCT >> Michael C Tiernan
xmpp:

  • [perfsonar-user] New system configurations., Michael Tiernan, 10/02/2015