perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Broken Maddash dashboard after updates yesterday.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Broken Maddash dashboard after updates yesterday.

  • From: Casey Russell <>
  • To: Humberto Galiza <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Broken Maddash dashboard after updates yesterday.
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 09:12:43 -0500

Humberto,

     Thank you, I had high hopes when I saw your message, however, I don't have that stanza in my gui_agent_configuration.conf file.  Or anything relating to an ma_filter.

     So unfortunately, this fix won't work for me.  I'm still open for suggestions.

Casey Russell
Network Engineer
Kansas Research and Education Network

2029 Becker Drive, Suite 282