perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] ndb1.internet2.edu LS registration problems

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] ndb1.internet2.edu LS registration problems

  • From: Larry Blunk <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] ndb1.internet2.edu LS registration problems
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:00:09 +0000 (UTC)

Our perfsonar servers have been selecting ndb1.internet2.edu as the nearest
LS registration server. I've noticed that they frequently disappear from the
global list. Looking at their ls_registration_daemon logs, I'm seeing many
500 Internal Error and 403 Forbidden errors. I hard coded the server with the
ls_instance setting to be http://ps-east.es.net:8090/lookup/records and no
longer see error responses. Are there known issues with the
ndb1.internet2.edu server?