perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Issue with Regular Testing

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Issue with Regular Testing

  • From: "Manglos, Andrew P (173E)" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Issue with Regular Testing
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 16:45:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

One of our servers just started having issues when doing regular testing. If I do a test using bwctl it seems to work fine. I have rebooted this server but it did not have an effect. This is the output I get from the web-gui when trying to configure a test:

Scheduled Tests Configuration Tool

Problem reading testing configuration: Problem reading Regular Testing Configuration: Problem reading Regular Testing configurat: Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at /opt/perfsonar_ps/toolkit/web/root/admin/regular_testing/../../../../lib/perfSONAR_PS/RegularTesting/Utils/ConfigFile.pm line 87, line 227.

The on-disk configuration has changed. Any changes you made have been lost.