perfsonar-user - Re: [perfSONAR-developer] Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR APIs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfSONAR-developer] Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR APIs

  • From: Hakan Calim <>
  • To: Daniel Doyle <>, Xu Chen <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfSONAR-developer] Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR APIs
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 18:47:36 +0200

Hi Chen,

as far as I understood your problem what you can do is to use OPPD to start your test. To send your request, you can use every language which supports HTTP and XML. So you send your test request to OPPD by HTTP with SOAP message and get the result as a SOAP message. Hope this answers your question.

Best regards,
Hakan