perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] help of former or schema of raw data and metadata of perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] help of former or schema of raw data and metadata of perfsonar

  • From: Daniel Doyle <>
  • To: 骞坤 <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] help of former or schema of raw data and metadata of perfsonar
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 13:46:54 -0400

Hi Kun,

While it isn't raw, these are probably the best places to get started on query data and metadata out of perfsonar's MA, called Esmond. Hopefully from there you can see what is being stored.

Perl:

Python

If you want to see the raw information for what is in the tests, you can go to: https://<your_host_here>/esmond/perfsonar/archive/?format=json. This will show you the metadata, ie what tests there are. Roughly speaking, where ever you see a "uri" field, you can use that uri to dig deeper until you get to the actual data. From tests to events to finally data.

Hope that helps get you started.

-Dan