perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Community generated hardware list.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Community generated hardware list.

  • From: "Pennington, Michael" <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Community generated hardware list.
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:42:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dan Brisson from the University of Vermont helped me with a couple new boxes
we got recently. This is what he sent me and we sent it off to our Dell rep
and got them purchased and they have been great. We used some Intel SFPs
from Newegg.

Mike Pennington
Network Engineer
Connecticut Education Network (CEN)