perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] ls_registration service 403 Forbidden

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] ls_registration service 403 Forbidden

  • From: "Andrew Lake" <>
  • To: "GarnizovIvan (RRZE)" <>
  • Cc: "perfsonar-user" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] ls_registration service 403 Forbidden
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 03:32:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ivan,

Despite appearances, this may or may not be an issue (or at least a temporary one). This usually happens when the ls_registration_daemon tries to register the same record twice. It usually corrects itself the next run when the old record expires. Are you trying to debug a missing record or were you fishing through the logs again and found this?