perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] The PEN project

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] The PEN project

  • From: Hyojoon Kim <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] The PEN project
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:35:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi all,

I guess I am asking lots of questions these days.

We are looking for good low-cost perfSONAR nodes. I have found this slide deck from Internet2 2015 Global Summit (April 26-30)
http://meetings.internet2.edu/media/medialibrary/2015/04/28/20150429-Fowler-perfSONARSmallNodes.pdf

This is a nice summary! Are there any interesting updates after this that are worth sharing at this moment?

Also, it would be great to know if there is any good advice or recommendation on which product is good (or bad), regardless of its spec. Based on the slides, ECS LIVA seems like a good option. (low cost, low power consumption, high perf? am i dreaming)

Thanks,
Joon