perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSonar Node - Houston Area

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSonar Node - Houston Area

  • From: Daniel Doyle <>
  • To: "Manglos, Andrew P (173E)" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSonar Node - Houston Area
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:07:47 -0400

You can probably use "nms-rthr.hous.net.internet2.edu" if you're looking to test throughput or "nms-rlat.hous.net.internet2.edu" for owping and the like.

Caveat: these hosts are old and are being deprecated, so they will most likely be going away at some point. From a quick test from here at IU they seem to be responding so they might suit your needs right now.

-Dan