perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Mesh Config Error

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Mesh Config Error

  • From: "Manglos, Andrew P (173E)" <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Mesh Config Error
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 18:27:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Andrew,

That was it. I forgot to uncomment those tags.

I have another question for you. In the test I defined in my Mesh configuration, I added a no_agent hosts. When I look at results on the mesh members I do not see any results from those no_agent  hosts. Any idea as to why? My mesh configuration is attached.