perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] URL not found

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] URL not found

  • From: Greg Clarkson <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] URL not found
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 21:21:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello

I down loaded a fresh copy of net install for PerfSonar tool kit yesterday and the system is not finding the URL to down load the image file.

The URL it is looking for is //lynux.mirrors.es.net/centos/6/os/I386/images is this a valid URL to down load the image from?

Is the netinstall still the preferred way to install the tool kit? The system I am trying to install on is 64bit Xenon.

Is there a different URL that could be used?

Thank you

Greg