perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Host missing from fr-mesh ?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Host missing from fr-mesh ?

  • From: Shawn McKee <>
  • To: SCHAER Frederic <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "" <>, "Andrea Sartirana ()" <>, Marian Babik <>, Lancon Eric <>, Luc Poggioli <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Host missing from fr-mesh ?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 10:56:16 -0400

Hi Frederic,

Hosts are not automatically added to any mesh.  Sorry this is not clear in the documentation.  I will update it to reflect how it currently works for WLCG and OSG perfSONAR instances.

It is necessary (but not sufficient) that they be registered in either OIM or GOCDB.  Once that is done, the mesh-administrator for the cloud that the site wants to join will need to add the new hosts to the mesh.

Currently the French mesh-admins are Eric Lancon and Luc Pogglioli and I am CC'ing them here.  Eric/Luc, please contact me if you don't have suitable access to https://oim.grid.iu.edu/oim/meshconfig

Thanks,

Shawn