perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] bwctl scheduled 30 second tests stopped working

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] bwctl scheduled 30 second tests stopped working

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>
  • To: Roderick Mooi <>, perfsonar-user <>
  • Cc: Kevin Draai <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] bwctl scheduled 30 second tests stopped working
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 08:34:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, de-DE, en-US

Dear Roderick,

Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce your problem.
Please first specify versions of the tools you use: toolkit and iperf!

Then please explain, where do you set the bwctld.limits file with 35s. Both
sides or just destination...or source, so that we do not have to guess.

It would be helpful for us to make the same test from our systems, if you are
willing to provide us with the information about the hosts themselves as well.

The subject of the message is also signifying that something was working and
then stopped, but we have no idea, based on what changes the error was
introduced.

Best regards,
Ivan