perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Yum error after update perf-sonar 3.2 to 3.4.1

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Yum error after update perf-sonar 3.2 to 3.4.1

  • From: Rade Martinović <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Yum error after update perf-sonar 3.2 to 3.4.1
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 11:06:37 +0200

Hello,

Please post your support requests to perfsonar-user mailing list
().
The perfsonar-announce is low volume mailing list used most oftenly to
announce security threats and advices how to deal with them.

I see that you are trying to update from 3.1 to 3.4.1 toolkit version. I have
to point that updates from versions older than 3.3 are _not supported_. You
will need to do a clean installation if you wish to move to a newer version.
However, if you really need to do an update I can give you few advices:

* First, please read Updating the Toolkit guide here:
http://docs.perfsonar.net/manage_update.html#special-upgrade-notes
* About dealing with unsigned packages, please try using --nogpgcheck switch
with yum command.

Best regards,

--
Rade Martinović, M.Sc.E.E