perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] non-standard OWAMP control port

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] non-standard OWAMP control port

  • From: Victor Olifer <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] non-standard OWAMP control port
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:46:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi Aaron,
Yesterday I upgraded my perfsonar to 3.4.2 and noticed that the new version still ignores the owamp control port field value so that I still have to use  [address]:[port] form for hosts with non-standard owamp control ports. Has this issue been forgotten or just put on hold for future versions?

Thanks,
Victor