perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Problem with accessing Esmond measurement archives

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Problem with accessing Esmond measurement archives

  • From: "Milos Vucenovic" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Problem with accessing Esmond measurement archives
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 18:26:29 +0100

Hi all,

I am a software developer and I am working on integrating Esmond measurement archive data into Perfsonar-UI. Last week I was successfully querying measurement archives listed in Esmond “Lookup  Service Directory” (http://stats.es.net/ServicesDirectory) but for the last few days my PC is getting “Timed out” errors for all queries that I tried, on archives that I queried beforehand and ones that I have never queried before. Is it possible that my IP is blocked on a global level for Esmond measurement archives?

My IP address is 147.91.4.117, though it is not a static IP address (I am not sure that it is the same address as the one I used last week). As an experiment, a colleague of mine tried to get response from measurement archives same way as I did, but on a different computer (and different, static IP) and he managed to get a proper response.

I hope that someone can help me with this problem.

All the best,

Miloš Vučenović