perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Mesh generation error

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Mesh generation error

  • From: Zhi-Wei Lu <>
  • To: Zhi-Wei Lu <>, "Florio, Christopher N" <>
  • Cc: Aaron Brown <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Mesh generation error
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 17:37:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I need to use “force_bidirectional” option in configuring mesh.conf file, a tip gleaned from John Hess’ CENIC dashboard configuration. Now bi-directional band width test is working. I need to use http to see graph, thanks Chris!

Thank you all for your help.

Zhi-Wei Lu

IET-CR-Network Operations Center

University of California, Davis