perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Iperf out put results

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Iperf out put results

  • From: "Tshabalala, Devine (Mr) (s210051701)" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Szymon Trocha <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Iperf out put results
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 05:18:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-ZA

Hi

I am trying to do throughput testing using iperf, my client/ server they are working well as shown below. My question is, where exactly the output results stored? Is their a way of saving the results to a specific file for later use e.g a .text file? Before, l also had two perfsonar installed devices, l used bwctl parameters for my testings, l tried to find exactly where the output results are stored , unfortunate it was a mission, and l could only do my testing for a maximum of 60 seconds. Where can l find my output results and is it possible for me to enable bwctl tool to do a test for more than 60 second?

Kind regards

DevineTshabalala

Masters Student

Department School of ICT : l.T. Communication Networks

(North Campus)
Tel: 078 491 6130

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him and
Action is the foundational key to all success.