perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Autotuning on 3.4?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Autotuning on 3.4?

  • From: Roderick Mooi <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Autotuning on 3.4?
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 11:50:53 +0200

Good day

We are busy migrating our 3.3 nodes to 3.4.

When I configure throughput tests I want to use Autotuning = off and specify
the window size (the auto-tuning gives us sub-optimal measurements). So I do
this in the GUI and save the tests. When I check the bwctl processes, the -W
doesn’t appear. Reloading the scheduled tests page shows autotuning=yes for
the previously configured tests.

Please advise if there’s a bug with this mechanism? It works fine in 3.3.2.

Thanks,

Roderick
--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.