perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTLD segmantation fault on Raspberry Pi

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTLD segmantation fault on Raspberry Pi

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Gaetano Vocca <>
  • Cc: Alan Whinery <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTLD segmantation fault on Raspberry Pi
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:09:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Gaetano,

On Jan 12, 2015, at 10:25 AM, Gaetano Vocca <> wrote:

Hi Aaron,
thanks for your update. I am not sure I will be able to test it this week, I will ask you a copy if I realize I can.

Sounds good

I understand that the new bwctl will still use the external iperf3 executable, correct?

Yep, instead of linking against the libiperf library, it will just exec the binary, same as an admin would.

Cheers,
Aaron

Cheers
Gaetano