perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Sample plot - multiple hostname pairs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Sample plot - multiple hostname pairs

  • From: Brian Candler <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Sample plot - multiple hostname pairs
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 21:20:06 +0000

I have a question about the sample plot at http://docs.perfsonar.net/using_graphs.html

The graph shows one line each for throughput, reverse throughput, latency, reverse latency etc.

However the legend at the top appears to show four (source, dest) pairs - two distinct sources and two distinct destinations. Can you explain under what circumstance that occurs?

In my testing I've only ever seen one pair. Even if I enter a hostname which resolves to both an IPv4 address and an IPv6 address, I get two completely separate graphs.

Thanks,

Brian Candler.