perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Question on initial set-up of perfSONAR

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Question on initial set-up of perfSONAR

  • From: "Karch, Roland (RRZE)" <>
  • To: Jeremy Palmer <>, Nicholas F Turi <>, perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Question on initial set-up of perfSONAR
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 07:23:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Hi,

this does indeed sound like an instance of FAQ #64:

http://www.perfsonar.net/about/faq/#Q64

In short, it’s a known issue with CentOS that doesn’t import static network configurations. The lack of connectivity to the web interface is likely a side effect of that.

I hope that helps.

With best wishes,

--

Roland Karch, DFN-Labor

Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg

Regionales RechenZentrum Erlangen (RRZE)

Martensstraße 1, 91058 Erlangen, Germany

Tel. +49 9131 85-27806, -28800, Fax: +49 9131 302941

http://www-win.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/