perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Questions

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Questions

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Hafizi Jalil <>
  • Cc: <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Questions
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 09:18:12 -0500

Hi,

If you want the the main page to display the other interface as the primary
address you can open
/opt/perfsonar_ps/toolkit/web/root/gui/services/etc/web_admin.conf and add a
line like the following:

primary_interface eth1

Replace "eth1" with the name of the interface that has the primary address.
Note that this just changes the displayed address. When you configure tests
you will want to follow the instructions here to make sure the proper
interface is used: http://docs.perfsonar.net/manage_dual_xface.html

Also, as for the other problem you originally asked about, could you send me
/opt/perfsonar_ps/regular_testing/etc/regular_testing.conf (sorry I typed the
path wrong in my last email)?

On Nov 24, 2014, at 6:17 PM, Hafizi Jalil