perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonarbuoy_ma will not start

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonarbuoy_ma will not start

  • From: Mark Maciolek <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonarbuoy_ma will not start
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:13:02 -0500

hi,

It says it starts but does not stay running.

from log

tail -50 maddash/maddash-server.out
Initialization error: Error near line 48: End of document expected.
org.ho.yaml.exception.YamlException: Error near line 48: End of document expected.

from maddash.yaml unless that line 48 is from init script

41 owampLossRevCheck:
44 name: Loss Reverse
45 params:
46 command: /opt/perfsonar_ps/nagios/bin/check_owdelay.pl -u %maUrl -w 0 -c 0 -r 900 -l -p -s %col -d %row
47 graphUrl: http://nautilus.sr.unh.edu/serviceTest/graphWidget.cgi?url=%maUrl&dest=%col&source=%row
48 maUrl:
49 default: http://%row/esmond/perfsonar/archive/
50 retryAttempts: 3
52 timeout: 60
53 type: net.es.maddash.checks.PSNagiosCheck

mark