perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] is sudo still needed for perfsonar ?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] is sudo still needed for perfsonar ?

  • From: SCHAER Frederic <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] is sudo still needed for perfsonar ?
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 09:33:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US

Hi,

In previous releases, there was a sudo definition required for perfsonar to work :

%wheel        ALL=(ALL)       ALL

Since the only member of the wheel group now is root, I was wondering if this sudo definition would still be needed in one way, or if I could scratch it ?

Thanks

  • [perfsonar-user] is sudo still needed for perfsonar ?, SCHAER Frederic, 10/31/2014