perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Big Data Conference Boston: Nov 6-7, 2014 Information on Hadoop/Career Event

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Big Data Conference Boston: Nov 6-7, 2014 Information on Hadoop/Career Event

  • From: Naveena A <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Big Data Conference Boston: Nov 6-7, 2014 Information on Hadoop/Career Event
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:05:08 -0400

If you are looking for a Career transition to Big Data, Security, Science & Analytics attend the Career Fair, Workshop [Haddop/R/Neo4J] and attend the conference in Boston, Courtyard November 6-7, 2014.

I will be attending the event and organizing a panel on Data Security. [IBM, EMC, PWC, BAH are some cool sponsors for the event]

Please share with folks in your organizations and if you are a RECRUITER, you can participate for your organization recruitment drive.   Regsiter at http://analyticsfair.com

Use discount code data25

If you plan to be there, let me know and I will look forward to meeting you.
Regards,
Naveena
Naveena Swamy M.S M.B.A CISSP PMP | +1 408 909 3876,  +1 603 682 4319 |
Naveena Swamy  | +1 408 909 3876,  +1 603 682 4319 |

The contents of this e-mail message (including any attachments) are confidential to and are intended to be conveyed for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed only. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender of this immediately and delete the message from your system. Any distribution, reproduction or use of this message by someone other than recipient is not authorized and may be unlawful.

  • [perfsonar-user] Big Data Conference Boston: Nov 6-7, 2014 Information on Hadoop/Career Event, Naveena A, 10/29/2014