perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Issue with "Globally Registered"

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Issue with "Globally Registered"

  • From: "Voss, Randy W" <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Issue with "Globally Registered"
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:03:59 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

I’m having a problem with a 3.4 install of PerfSonar.  Right when we upgraded to 3.4, host status was ‘yes’ for Globally registered.  Since then it has switched to no, even though I do see our server in the lookup service directory.  I checked and the ls_registration_daemon is running.  I haven’t found much more for troubleshooting steps.

Thanks,

Randy Voss

Network & Server Team Leader

Information Technology Services